The current version is XenCenter 6.2. It is capable of managing all server versions between XenServer 5.0 and 6.2.
XenCenter is fully open source, and is available at https://github.com/xenserver/xenadmin under a BSD-style license.
We've blogged about some of the benefits of open sourcing XenCenter as well as XenServer, here.
XenCenter Development and Debug Information for Developers
- Accessing XenCenter's Inventory of a XenServer Installation
- How to use XenCenter to view server status reports
Citrix XenCenter is the Windows-native graphical user interface for managing Citrix XenServer.
- Full virtual machine installation, configuration and lifecycle management.
- Access to VM consoles: VNC for installation-time, Xvnc for graphical displays on Linux, and Remote Desktop for Windows.
- Remote storage configuration, including NetApp and DellEqualLogic StorageLink, and HBA (Fibre Channel and hardware iSCSI) support.
- Host networking management, including VLANs and internal networks, bonded and dedicated NICs.
- XenSearch: searching, sorting, filtering, and grouping, using tags, folders and custom fields.
- Dynamic memory management.
- Complete resource pool management.
- High availability configuration.
- Active Directory integration, for user authentication and revocation.
- Role-based access control
- VM snapshot management.
- Full memory snapshots and VM rollback.
- Disaster Recovery.
- Performance metrics display.
- Long term metrics gathering and analysis.